Currently Offered Programs
(Updated for Winter 2018)
We strive to offer quality exercise classes with quality instruction!
Our offerings are diverse:
- We have noon-1:00 & 12:15-12:45 times. *For our hour long classes during the day, they will begin at about 5-10 minutes after the hour, and end about 10 minutes before the hour to accommodate for lunchtime travel.
- We use many locations on campus: Student Rec Center: Studio A (222), B (201) and MAC Court, Old Main 435, Carver Gym Court 280, 210, 101 & 240/250, and outside classes that meet at various locations around campus.
- We offer classes for very beginning exercisers, all the way to advanced fitness gurus, and everything in-between!
- All of our classes are geared toward Western's population needs and time constraints.
Winter Quarter Class Dates: Tuesday 1/9/2018 - Friday 3/23/2018
*Some class dates vary by a couple weeks, so make sure to check each class page for full details.
- If your classes are located in the Student Rec Center (SRC), you do NOT need to purchase an additional membership to attend classes, but you can to use other parts of the facility. Your registration in the Wellness Class gets you into the SRC for that hour on the allotted days. You may use the bathroom and locker room while you are there for your class. You DO need to bring a photo ID EVERY TIME you enter the SRC. You will approach the front desk as you come in, show them your ID, they will locate you on the proper class roster, and you can head to your class. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- If your classes are located in Carver and you have questions about locker rooms or shower use, here is a link from Western Today that includes more information:
Martial Arts Skills - Formerly Self-Defense Fitness
Here is a breakdown of all classes, spaces, and packages:
- Click on the image to view a more legible version of the schedule.
Other Wellness Offerings