CONSTRUCTION ALERT: FRASER HALL
CONSTRUCTION BEGINS 01/13. The construction fencing will be in place prior to the start of Winter Quarter. Occupants of adjacent buildings may experience impacts related to this project.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
David Willett, Project Manager, (360) 650-6813
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION about this project and its impacts.
A major renovation of the 13,000 square foot Fraser Lecture Hall begins in early January. Improvements include:
- Replacing the mechanical and electrical systems
- New fire sprinklers
- An upgraded building exterior
- Installation of an elevator
- New restrooms
- New fixed seating and casework
- Interior upgrades
- Installation of a new water line to the building
- And associated site improvements for ADA access.
The building will not be occupied during construction.
Start: January 2, 2013
Completion: Fall Quarter 2013