To bring Western’s strategic plan to physical reality through sustainable planning, budgeting, and development.
To enhance Western’s educational experience and sense-of-place with creative design, effective budgeting, and efficient, thoughtful project delivery.
- Update business practices to integrate the Office of Facilities Develoment and Capital Budget operations with current and future information systems.
- Develop building sustainability strategies to support Western’s commitment to carbon reduction. Work with Facilities Management to implement sustainable methods and materials with University Standards.
- Manage clear scope definitions from funding request through final product.
- Improve communications through increased information sharing and collaborations within Business & Fincancial Affairs and across the campus.
- Streamline delivery and emphasize the importance of schedules.
- Respect for People, Place and Planet (Sustainability)
- Beauty (Aesthetic)
- Broad Minded
- Being Helpful (Service Oriented)
- Innovative Thinking
- Self-Respect (Reputation)