WWU Viking Union 565: March 9 - March 13, 2020
Art Show Dates and Times
- Monday, March 9, 3 PM – 5 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday, March 9: 11 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday, March 10 - Thursday, March 12: 11 AM - 4 PM
- Friday, March 13: 11 AM – 1:30 PM (final day)
Delivery of Artwork
- Deliver your work to VU 565 on March 6, between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM.
- A Claim Ticket will be issued for each piece of artwork displayed.
- Space in the gallery is limited and submissions may need to be limited. If you are entering multiple pieces of art, please indicate the order of priority for each entry in the "additional information" section of the entry form.
All work must be ready for display upon arrival.
- No wet paint, unset glue, etc.
- Hanging wire is preferred.
- Hanging sleeves are required for quilts.
- Art to be displayed on a panel/wall must have framework.
- Hanging or display orientation should be indicated (which side is up).
- For multiple piece groupings, indicate display order.
Retrieval of Artwork
Artists MUST pick up their work on Friday March 13, 2020 between 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM. Entries may not be removed from display until the show concludes at 1:30 PM.
Art show volunteers cannot be responsible for work that is not picked up by 2:30 PM. If you are unable to pick up your work on March 13 between 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM, please make arrangements for someone else to do so.