Graduate School Thesis Services
For assistance with submission of your thesis, please see the Graduate School listing.
Estimating the Cost for Your Thesis Printing and Binding
The cost for the gold stamped hard cover binding is $27.00 per copy.
We also have less expensive binding options that do not involve gold foil stamping and leatherette binding.
The cost of printing the thesis is approximately 5 cents per page. Other services such as color printing (30¢ to 45¢ per page) and CD burning are additional costs.
Students should request a hardbound copy only if the department requires one or you need one for yourself. Some departments request more than one hardbound copies. Our pricing is based on an order of one or more hard copies.
Submitting Thesis Orders by Proxy
If you ask a friend or colleague to submit your thesis for printing the following information is required:
- Email address and phone number
- Quantity of hard and soft bound copies
- Special instructions: photos, maps, graphs, etc.
- Delivery instructions (No charge for any on campus deliveries, $5.00 per copy to have them mailed)
- Visa, Mastercard, cash, check, or money order to pay for your thesis project. If you are using a credit card, your proxy will need the account number and expiration date. We will also need your billing address to help the bank with the authorization process.
Upon receipt of your original thesis, signed and approved by the graduate school, we will use the above information to figure the cost of printing and binding your thesis. Confirmation of receipt and payment of your thesis project will be emailed to you. You can expect completion in six to eight weeks.