Business Services

Non-Employee Travel - Guests

  • If Western is paying for guest travel, please complete a Travel Authorization eSign form.
  • If you need to buy air travel, please use your Department Travel Card or or One Card and reference the Travel Authorization E-Sign number when reconciling the transaction. Alternatively, we can reimburse the guest after their trip.
  • If you need to reimburse a guest, please use a Services Reimbursement form (available from Purchasing Department) attaching the locked Travel Authorization eSign number for payment.
  • If you need to pay for their hotel stay or rental car, please use a Department Travel Card, One Card or Purchase Form attaching the locked Travel Authorization eSign number. Please include the traveler’s name.


Call Travel Services 360-650-6640 or email Travel Services