Business Services


Which do I keep?

Original receipts are required for reimbursement of:

  • meals claimed as "actual" amounts require itemized and paid receipts,
  • lodging (hotel) itemized, showing $0
  • rental cars showing paid, (Please obtain an updated receipt using your Driver’s License # here: Get an Enterprise Receipt.)
  • fuel for rental or university vehicles.
  • miscellaneous expenses over $50
  • airfare (full itinerary and payment must be showing on document. Boarding passes are not required.) May be reimbursed prior to travel if paid on a Corporate Travel Card only.
  • registration fees (May be reimbursed prior to travel with any private payment method.)

Receipts are not required for reimbursement of:

  • privately owned vehicle mileage,
  • per diem meals,
  • taxi,
  • ferry fares, or
  • miscellaneous items under $50.

If an original receipt is lost, please complete an Affidavit of Lost Receipt.


Yes, due to state regulations. We can accept digital copies for employee reimbursements because we can connect them to an approved document storage system. We hope to have an electronic reimbursement process for non-employees in the future.

Please ensure your name, the transaction, and the last 4 digits of your account number are visible. Please redact the rest of your account or credit card number as anyone with access to travel documents could potentially see your card number.

Please contact Travel Services if you need a document removed

Please keep your originals until your reimbursement is paid, and then you can toss them. For non-employee reimbursements it’s recommended you keep a copy of the receipts you submit until you’ve been paid.


Contact Travel Services, 360-650-6640 if you have a questions.