Our Vision, Mission, and Goals
A world where everyone is empowered to achieve their career goals and live their best life.
The WWU Career Services Center empowers our community to explore, to connect, and to create their future.
- Experiential opportunities, and professional connections for students by promoting equitable access, and engaging students and employers in volunteering, internships and events.
- Student access and awareness of opportunities through outreach and marketing, connections to resources and tools, presentations, workshops and career counseling.
- Equitable outcomes by modeling and advocating for equity, diversity and inclusion with all stakeholders.
- Student self-awareness and self-efficacy through developmental and compassionate group and individual counseling.
- Tailored programs, resources, and tools by collaborating with faculty and academic partners.