WWU Career Closet - For Donors
We need your help! The WWU Career Closet is supported through generous donations from faculty, staff, alumni and community members.
Donations received will help us:
- Provide an opportunity to give all students a chance to have professional attire in their wardrobe.
- Improve our facilities and enhance the Career Closet experience
- Broaden our inventory to newer pieces for students
- Create opportunities for students who have been held back for lack of clothing
- Promote sustainable fashion by redirecting unwanted clothing items from the landfill to students
How to donate:
- All clothing donations should be pre-washed, ready-to-wear, business-professional/ business-casual attire and appropriate for interviews and networking events.
- Drop off donations in the Career Services Center (OM 280) Monday-Friday from 8-5pm.
- Call 360.650.3240 for questions about donating
- WWU Faculty and Staff call 360.650.2944 to arrange a pickup from your department.
- If requested, the Western Foundation can provide an itemized tax deduction receipt.
All donors are welcome to come and tour the Career Closet resource!
Thank you to our supporters:
-WWU Alumni Association
-WWU Give day