WWU Career and Internship Fair 2022
October 21, 2022
Wade King Rec Center | MAC Gym
FREE for all students, alumni, majors and class levels.
Learn more at joinhandshake.com
Benefits of attending this event:
- Speak directly with employers recruiting for jobs and internships!
- Explore post-graduation opportunities to utilize or expand on your major and interests
- Attend short employer showcases to learn about company culture, a day in the life, or the hiring process
Prepare for success at this event!
- New to in-person career fairs? Attend one of our career fair orientations to learn what you can expect
- Do you know which employers are attending? View employer participants and prioritize who to connect with by viewing the Student Preview Page
- Are you resume ready? Schedule an appointment with the Career Services Center to review your resume or practice interviewing
- Wondering what to wear? Schedule an appointment to get FREE professional clothing from the Career Closet!
- Wondering what to say? Check out upcoming workshops featuring career fair strategies for success!
NEW: Participate in an early access hour from 10-11AM to meet with employers in an environment with fewer people and less noise. Employers registered to participate include T-Mobile, College Possible, Washington State Patrol, Unity Care, Wilderness Awareness School, Gonzaga University, Alaska Coach Tours, Experience International, Seed Internships, TTI Power Equipment, Korean Women’s Association, Bellingham Police Department, Kent Police Department and United General District. View a list of confirmed employers participating in this event.
NEW: Stop by the Employer Showcase and listen to short 15-minute presentations where recruiters will share “A Day in the Life”. Participating employers include:
11:30 AM TTI Power Equipment
12:00 PM Kent Police Department
12:30 PM City Year
1:00 PM Enterprise Holdings
1:30 PM Unity Care NW
2:00 PM FASTENAL
2:30 PM Career Services Center
This event is intended for all participants, including those with apparent and non-apparent disabilities. For disability accommodation(s) such as ASL interpretation, etc. advanced notice is appreciated and sometimes necessary for some accessibility needs. Accommodations available during official career fair hours as well!