Education and Health Career Fair
February 21, 2020
10am - 2pm
Wade King Rec Center MAC Gym
Individuals interested in many types of careers in the education and health career fields will want to attend this dynamic event. Students of Speech Pathology, Education-all types, School and Mental Health Counseling, School Administration, Nursing, pre-Audiology, pre-Occupational and pre-Physical Therapy along with other health and education related majors will be able to talk with representatives from many Puget Sound area school districts, clinics and hospitals. This is a chance to find out about opportunities in local education and healthcare organizations and to start building your network!
All Endorsed Teachers, School Administrators, Master's Level S-LPs and Counselors:
- Find out about available jobs and anticipated openings in school district and healthcare settings
- Compare departments, work settings and hiring policies
- Ask about mentoring/supervision, type of clientele/students, caseload caps, and typical workday
- What are the compensation plans, signing bonuses?
Bachelor's Level Students with education/health interests:
- Learn more about your area of interest or other options from professionals in the field
- Compare different employment settings, district models and initiatives
- Ask about summer/post grad opportunities, including possible internships
Registrants for 2020 fair (Please check back soon)