Majors and Careers
Did you know that the average college grad changes jobs 12 times by the time they're 38? Your future career options will be shaped by your academic preparation in combination with your personal attributes and experience gained through campus involvement, internships, volunteer service and work experience. Choosing a major isn't always an easy decision, but the Career Center is here to help. We offer a wide variety of resources to assist you in clarifying your interests, identifying skill sets and exploring the endless number of opportunities that will be available to you after graduation.
- Choosing a Major
- What Can I Do With This Major? Information on a variety of majors and potential employment options
- Graduate Outcomes Report Jobs obtained by new grads in different majors
- Viking CareerLink See what kinds of jobs and internships are available for WWU students
- Washington Career Bridge
- O*Net Tool that describes variety of occupations, job functions and labor trends
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Bureau of Labor Statistics in-depth information on occupations
- Glassdoor Get Hired. Love Your Job. An inside look at jobs and companies.
- Self-Assessment Take our assessments to learn more about yourself