Winter Career Fair 2019
February 7, 2019
11 am to 3 pm
Wade King Rec Center MAC Gym
Why you should come!
Whether it is your first quarter at Western or your last, a career fair is an invaluable opportunity to work on networking skills, learn about employers and gather information about internships and jobs. Why go?
- To make a good (or GREAT!) first impression in person
- To get the name and information of a real human at an organization you may want to intern at or work for
- To learn more about employers than you can online
- To learn how real world jobs and internships are not organized by major and explore what students with your degree can do in various organizations
- To be considered for internships or jobs that they may currently have posted (do your research!)
- To practice your networking skills in person with people who interview and make hiring decisions
If there is even one organization or industry you are interested in, you have a reason to go!
The Career Services Center is excited to be including an STEM Section in this year’s Winter Career Fair on February 7th (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math). What does this mean for you?
- There will be a section featuring STEM industry employers or employers with STEM internships or jobs, as well as representation for some STEM student clubs. We are encouraging organizations to send employees from these areas, not only recruiters.
- All students of all majors are encouraged to attend as we will have a large and diverse group of employers participating. Of roughly 80 companies only about a third or fewer will be in this special section and many may have non-STEM opportunities as well!
Contact the Career Services Center at 360-650-3240 or email@example.com if you have questions!
Job and Internship Listings:
Please click HERE to view jobs and internships visiting employers are hiring for!
Career Fair Preparation Events
Drop-In Resume Clinic - February 5 – HH 233 – 3-5pm
Preparing for a Career Fair
ACCO Engineering Systems
Alaska Coach Tours
Alcoa Intalco Works
Associated Earth Science
Bellingham Bells Baseball
Camp Fire Central Puget Sound
Department of Financial Institutions
Exotic Metal Forming Company
High Jump Software
IDEX Health and Science
IGE Internet Tech and Innovative Products
Industrial Credit Union
Janicki Industries Inc.
Keller Williams Western Reality
King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks
National Products, Inc.
North Cascades Institute
Nucor Steel Seattle
NuWest Group Holding
Old Dominion Freight Line
Pacific Resource Capital Group
PACCAR Tech Center
Pacific Office Automation
Port of Seattle
Port Townsend Paper Company
Silfab Solar WA
Silver Bay Seafoods
Skagit Valley Casino
Sunbelt Rentals Inc.
Techtronics Industries NA
Trinchero Family Estates
USMC Officer Selection Seattle Office
University of Washington Tacoma MSGT
Washington State Department of Ecology
Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
Washington State Liquor Control Board
Washington Service Corps
Washington State Patrol
Willamette University Early Career MBA
YMCA Camp Outdoor Leadership
YMCA Camp Seymour