Injury and Rehabilitation Care
- Physician on staff skilled in sports/musculoskeletal medicine.
- Rehabilitation facilities in Injury Rehabilitation Clinic, (located in the Rec Center).
The rehabilitation facilities are available by prescription of a Student Health Center provider. Rehabilitation services are provided by an athletic trainer with extensive skill and experience in rehabilitation techniques.
- If further specialized rehabilitation is required, Student Health Center providers can make a referral to an off-campus physical therapist or other medical provider
- Ice/ice massage
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Therapeutic exercise (strength and flexibility)
- Pre-operative and post-operative rehabilitation
- Instruction in rehabilitation programs for home use
- Biomechanical and movement analysis
Modalities and services available
New exercisers can receive analysis and recommendations for recreation from the Athletic Training Room through the FirstStep program; students can self-refer by calling 360-650-2301.
Hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Page Updated 05.14.2013