Services include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat most acute medical illness
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and monitor chronic medical illness
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat injuries including burns, lacerations and abrasions, sprains and strains, splinters, and broken bones.
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and limited rehabilitation of sports and non-sports orthopedic injuries
- Minor surgeries (excisions, incision and drainage, skin and lump biopsies, nail excisions)
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat mental health problems
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Provide Women's Health Services and contraception (both oral and injectable), including emergency contraceptive services.
- Diagnose and treat sexually transmitted infections.
- Travel Clinic--education, medications and vaccinations for foreign travel
- Provide immunizations for Tetanus/Diphtheria, HPV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Meningococcus and Measles/Mumps/Rubella.
- Provide referrals for X-rays.
- Laboratory services, including on site pregnancy testing, mononucleosis testing, hemoglobin (red cell) testing, HIV testing, as well as full lab services for throat and other cultures, and complete blood testing as needed.
Our providers work with specialists in the community when necessary.
Page Updated 10.22.2012