Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- WWU has partnered with CITI to provide free online regulatory training courses in:
- Human subjects protections
- Animal subjects protections
- Responsible conduct of research
- Export controls
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Human Subjects Training
The NIH used to provide an online regulatory training course in human subjects protections, but it was retired on September 26th, 2018.
Take on the point of view of different characters in scenarios involving research integrity.
The Research Clinic
The Lab - Avoiding Research Misconduct
Research Integrity Case Studies
- These are video case studies that explore many different topics of research integrity, including:
- Research misconduct
- Data integrity
- Mentoring relationships
In Person Resources
If you are required to complete face-to-face training for your grant, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360)650-3082 to set up training..