Senate Extended Education Committee (SEEC)
Meets at least one Tuesday a month in OM340 at 4 pm
The Senate Extended Education Committee's (SEEC) role is to help Extended Education support the University's mission, strategic goals, and values. To do so, the SEEC will:
- provide advice and recommendations to the Vice Provost of Extended Education and the Senate; and
- serve as liaison between the faculty and the Vice Provost of Extended Education.
Specifically, the committee shall:
- Provide advice on current and future policies, procedures, and programs offered or considered by or through Extended Education to the Senate and relevant committees;
- Discuss ideas about Extended Education programs;
- Review and assess the activities and direction of Extended Education;
- Report annually during the winter term to the Senate and ACC the following:
- the mission and budget of Extended Education;
- programs runs through Extended Education;
- students served during the previous academic year, including summer term;
- the number of undergraduate and graduate courses offered for credit during the previous academic year, broken up by program, site, mode of delivery, and type of faculty (NTT or T/TT);
- other information requested by the Senate.