- All guests, regardless of age, will be admitted to the Carver Academic Building by ticket only.
- Plan to arrive early.
- Seating is first come, first seated.
- Arntzen Hall 100 is the additional viewing space for guests without tickets. Please read more about this option below.
Ticket Allocation and Additional Viewing
Each student will receive 4 tickets. These tickets are used for seating in the Carver Academic Building. We have a set number of seats in our venue and ticket numbers are based on this capacity limitation.
Due to the size of this graduating class, there will be no extra tickets this quarter. Arntzen Hall 100 will be open for guests without tickets. The event will be live streamed onto a theater screen in this location. The building is near the gymnasium and will have an additional shuttle stop for guests using this space.
Commencement reservations made after the deadline for your graduating quarter shown below will be assessed a $20 late handling fee.
- Fall Quarter: November 8, 2019
- Winter Quarter: February 14, 2020
- Spring Quarter: May 8, 2020
- Summer Quarter: July 17, 2020
Ticket Pick Up
Apparel & Ticket Prior to Commencement Day- Graduation Celebration | Thursday, December 11 | Time: 12 PM-3 PM | Location: VU 565.
Tickets on Commencement Day - Carver Ticket Booth will open an hour and a half before the ceremony.
Apparel on Commencement Day - Saturday, December 14 | 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM | Alumni Tent in SMATE.
If you have questions about picking up your apparel, contact staff at WWU Alumni Association at 360-650-3353.
*Please be prepared to present photo ID to pick up tickets. If you are unable to pick up your tickets, a friend may do so for you. You must provide your friend with a signed note that states the name of the person who is to pick up the tickets. The named person must present his or her photo ID.