Degree Application Deadlines
(subject to $45 late fee)
|Spring 2020||December 6, 2019||May 8, 2020|
|Summer 2020||March 13, 2020||July 17, 2020||Fall 2020||June 5, 2020||November 6, 2020|
|Winter 2021||October 2, 2020||February 12, 2021|
|Spring 2021||December 4, 2021||May 7, 2021||
FeesBilled to your WWU Student Account
$50Application in by priority degree application deadline
$45Past due: additional late fee after priority degree application deadline
- Degree Application Form (includes deadlines) - increased fees are effective for any applications received 9/25/19 or later, regardless of application version submitted.
- Degree Reapplication Form- Change your graduation quarter (No fee)
- Extension Program Degree Application
- Degree Evaluation Update Request-Request changes to your Degree Evaluation
- Degree Requirements Review Form-Former WWU students interested in returning to finish a degree
- Application For Additional Major/Minor- Add major/minor after a WWU Degree has been awarded
- Fairhaven Students: Contact the main office at Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Off-Campus Extension Program Students: Contact your program coordinator for deadlines and application packets. Staff may have earlier deadlines to allow for processing time.
- Master's students: Contact the Graduate School at 360-650-3170 for degree completion deadlines and procedures.