Enrollment VerificationStudents have the ability to obtain their own Enrollment Verification for any reason. Some common reasons are:
- To renew your Military ID
- To obtain a Good Student auto insurance discount
- To defer your student loan repayment
- To stay on your parent or guardian's health insurance
- To obtain discount lift tickets at the Mt. Baker Ski Resort
- To obtain a discount on the purchase of a new car at some local dealerships
You can use the self-service system for requesting Enrollment Verification which is available from the Student tab in Web4U > Student Records > National Student Clearinghouse (Enrollment Verification). You can also click the following link to go directly to that application*: https://admin.wwu.edu/pls/wwis/wwsknsch.clearinghouse. Temporarily disable your pop up blocker if you have issues accessing the site.
*Internet Explorer users: You need to first add the following URLs to your Trusted Sites list:
Enrollment Verification with Social Security Number (SSN)
If you need a copy of your Enrollment Verification that includes your Social Security Number (SSN), you must come into the Registrar's Office (Old Main 230) in person. Photo ID is required for security.
Questions regarding Enrollment Verification may be directed to (360) 650-3432.