Form B: Large Lecture Class
Questions in this color are different from Form A.
Answer Choices for Questions 1-20: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor
1. Clarity of student responsibilities and requirements was:
2. Organization of the course was:
3. Challenge level of assigned work was:
4. Fairness of evaluation procedures was:
5. Intellectual challenge offered by the course was:
6. Instructor's classroom presentation was:
7. Instructor's answers to student questions were:
8. Instructor's ability to provide alternative explanations was:
9. Instructor's use of examples and illustrations was:
10. Instructor's availability for extra help was:
11. Instructor's enthusiasm for the subject was:
12. Instructor's record for coming to class on time was:
13. Instructor's record for meeting with the class as scheduled was:
14. Instructor's use of class time was:
15. Instructor's lecture pace was:
16. Instructor's awareness of student comprehension was:
17. Instructor's choice of exam questions relative to the lectures was:
18. The course overall was:
19. Instructor's effectiveness in teaching the subject matter was:
20. Instructor's contribution overall to the course was:
Questions 21-24 are common to all forms.
21. When you registered, was this a class you wanted to take?
( )Yes ( ) No ( ) Neutral
22. This course is:
( ) in my major ( ) in my minor ( ) GUR ( ) elective ( ) other
23. My class standing is:
( ) Freshman ( ) Sophomore ( ) Junior ( ) Senior ( ) Graduate ( ) Other
24. Grade I expect to receive:
( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D ( ) F ( ) Pass/Satisfactory ( ) No pass/Unsatisfactory
Questions 25 through 29 are available for instructor's custom questions.