Western Washington University and the National Student Clearinghouse jointly offer an enrollment verification service to current students.
Enrollment Verification - Student self-service
Through the enrollment verification self-service, students may:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate
- View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse
- View student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to loan holders
- View proof of enrollment(s) that have been provided to health insurers and other providers of student services or products
Students have the ability to obtain an Enrollment Verification on demand. Common reasons include:
- Renewal of Military ID
- Auto insurance discount
- Loan deferments
- Parent or guardian's health insurance coverage
- Discount lift tickets at Mt. Baker Ski Resort
- Discounts on the purchase of a new car at various local dealerships
Enrollment Verification with Social Security Number (SSN)
If you need a copy of your Enrollment Verification that includes your Social Security Number, you must come into the Registrar's Office, Old Main 230, in person. Photo ID is required.
Questions regarding Enrollment Verification may be directed to (360) 650-3432.