- $11 per official transcript
- $14 per official electronic transcript (PDF)
Allow 2 business days for transcript processing
Current and former students may order official transcripts to pick up in Old Main 230, mail to recipients, or send official PDF copies to applicable institutions.
If you chose the pickup option, your transcripts will be available in the Registrar's Office 1-2 business days after your order is completed.
If you choose the delivered by mail option, the Registrar’s Office will mail your official transcripts to the recipients you specify in your order.
To FedEx transcripts to a recipient, you must use method 1 below, "Online Ordering." Additional FedEx fees are incurred.
If you choose to have official electronic PDF transcripts delivered to participant institutions, you must use method 1 below, "Online Ordering” and follow the directions on the
“Transcript Ordering Services” page.
Transcript Ordering Methods
1. Order Online with Credit/Debit Card
Current Students: Log onto Web4U. Select Order Official Transcript.
Former Students: Log onto Alumni/Former Students using Western ID (W#) and PIN. PIN instructions are provided on the login page. Click Student, Student Records, Order Official Transcript. If you are unable to log in after reading PIN instructions, please contact the ATUS Help Desk at (360) 650-3333.
Ordering without student ID and PIN: Read and follow instructions on
“Transcript Ordering Services” page.
*Looking for PDF Delivery?
Keep going and select the "PDF Delivery Option" in your Transcript Order.
2. Print Out Request Form and Mail to WWU with a Check/Money Order
1. Print & SIGN Transcript Order Form (or write letter with information listed on the order form). A signature made with a mouse or cursive font is not accepted.
2. Attach check or money order and/or any additional forms.
3. Send request to:
516 High Street, OM 230
Bellingham, WA 98225 MS 9008
3. Order on Campus with Cash or Check Payment
1. Go to Registrar's Office, Old Main 230, and fill out a Transcript Request form.
2. Go to Student Business Office, Old Main 110 & pay for transcript. (Student Business Office hours 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.)
3. Staple receipt to transcript request and place request in transcript box in lobby of Registrar’s Office, Old Main 230.
1. Students who attended prior to fall quarter 1984 do not have online records. Therefore, an official transcript is the only transcript available.
2. Contact information provided in your order may be used to update student records at WWU.
Unofficial Transcript (Academic History)
Students may print a copy of their Unofficial Transcript (Academic History) via Web4U. An unofficial transcript is intended for student use only.
Current Students: Log onto Web4U. Select Unofficial Transcript.
Former Students: Log onto Alumni/Former Students using Western ID (W#) and PIN. PIN instructions are provided on the login page. Click Student, Student Records, Unofficial Transcript. If you are unable to log in after reading PIN instructions, please contact the ATUS Help Desk at (360) 650-3333.
Please Note: Students who attended prior to fall quarter 1984 do not have online records. Therefore, an official transcript is the only transcript available.
Additional Transcript Information
Financial holds must be resolved before your transcripts may be sent.
Fairhaven College Students
In addition to ordering your official transcripts through the Registrar’s Office, Fairhaven students who need their Fairhaven Evaluations must order those evaluations separately. For information regarding Fairhaven Evaluations, call Fairhaven College at (360) 650-3683 or visit the Fairhaven website.
WWU Graduate School Applicants
If you are a current or former WWU student applying for admission to WWU Graduate School, please do not order official WWU transcripts. The Graduate School office has access to your WWU academic history and does not need an official copy.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping is available as a delivery option ONLY under the Order Online with Credit/Debit Card option. A signature is required for all FedEx orders upon delivery. Packages will not be left on a doorstep.
Transcripts from another institution
Transcripts from another institution must be obtained from that institution.