Learning Communities (and Interdisciplinary Instruction)
- What is a Faculty Learning Community?, Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, Miami University.
- Designing Integrated Learning for Students, a new and evolving heuristic for "designing a learning communication in an hour," by Gillies Malnarich and Emily Decker Lardner, Co-Directors, Washington Center for Improving the Quality of Undergraduate Education, Evergreen State College.
- Recommendations for Initiating and Implementing an FLC at your Campus, Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, Miami University.
- Sustaining Learning Communities: Moving from Curricular to Education Reform, Emily Lardner and Gillies Malnarish. Perspectives, (2008).
- Learning Communities, Washington Center, Evergreen State College.
- Interdisciplinary Teaching, justification and considerations for interdisciplinary teaching, Heather Coffey, LEARN NC, Teaching and Learning from the UNC School of Education.
- Intentional and Integrated Learning in a New Cognitive Age: A Signature Pedagogy for Undergraduate Education in the Twenty-First Century, Association of American Colleges and Universities.