Fall Quarter Class Dates: Wed 9/26/2018 - Fri 12/7/2018
- Sign-Up for Fall FSWP classes by the end of day on Wednesday, October 3rd and receive a FREE T-shirt or tank!
- New class offering: Spin Class on Thursdays with Ron! Only 10 FSWP spots available.
- Whole Body Fitness is back to Mondays & Wednesdays!
- Meditation, Martial Arts Skills & Tai Chi are back for the Fall!
- Note: day/location change for Tai Chi & location change for Tatyana's Friday Pilates.
- See our Programs Page for all available offerings & packages: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully!
- Like us on Facebook! You'll find announcements, information, and nutrition & wellness tips!
- Don't forget to utilize the FREE Nutrition and Wellness Consultations with Darcie Hill, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
- To schedule a consultation with Darcie: call (x3386) or E-Mail
- FALL 2018 class schedule: Wednesday 9/26/18 - Friday 12/7/18
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing all dimensions of wellness. We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by Western employees.
We specialize in making it a priority to get employees moving during their lunch breaks! We have an extensive lunchtime program dedicated to having “something for everyone” to get you away from your desk!
Check out our Factulty & Staff Wellness Program video to see the program in action!
Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Do you have nutrition related questions or concerns? Need help striking that work life balance? Sign up for our free Confidential Nutrition & Wellness Consultation!
Do you have a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional WWU Employee Resources:
- Check out the new Western Wise & Well U page: https://wp.wwu.edu/wiseandwellu/
- There is a new Stay at Work/Return to Work web page that is dedicated to providing resources for those employees needing help to stay at work, or make the transition back to work when injury or illness disrupts their lives. The FSWP is proud to be partnering with this program.
- Improve your productivity & health: Take a 5-minute break and try out some "Deskercises"
- Check out and contribute to these pages: Western Employees in Action & Testimonials
- Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey: Watch it online now!
Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Awards & Honors:
- The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of the Zo8 Award from Washington Wellness.
- The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of Seattle Business Magazine's Leaders in Health Care Award for Achievement in Wellness Programs:
- Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 6th year in a row!
- The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program has also received the
Washington State Golden Apple Award & Washington Worksite Wellness Designation!
Active Minds Changing Lives