Acceptable PCard Use
Acceptable use of Western's PCard include:
- Goods and services for official state purposes purchased in person, by mail, by phone, or over the internet
- Purchases complying with all applicable state statutes, rules, policies, and procedures
- Purchases within spending and other limits established on the card, as established by the agency within the pre-determined agency aggregate limit
- Purchases between Washington State agencies, but only when:
- The paying and/or receiving account is a local account (not a treasury, treasury trust, nor petty cash account); and
- The receiving agency agrees to accept the inter-agency purchase card payments. Receiving agencies have the right to refuse acceptance of purchase card payments from other state agencies.