WWU Interactive Web Map
The WWU Campus Map includes a list of spatial data layers that can be turned on / off as desired (using the “Layer List” icon). These layers include:
- Accessibility (parking, routes, doors, etc. - building accessibility information is included in the building's pop-up, via the Building’s Info ‘button’)
- Art (Galleries, Sculptures and the Sculpture Tour)
- Bus (WTA bus routes and stops near WWU)
- Bicycles (Bike racks, Walk Zones, recommend bicycle routes thru campus, and City of Bellingham bicycle routes)
- Computer Labs (ATUS and ResTek)
- Family Amenities (Changing and Lactation rooms)
- Food (Retail and Residential)
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Parking (Visitor Parking, Evening / Weekend Parking, Permit Parking, Summer Permit Parking, and Misc (pay stations, motorcycle parking, loading zones, etc.)
- Safety (Emergency Phones, AED locations, Major Disaster Assembly Areas)
- Priority Snow Removal Routes
- Sustainable Features & Buildings
- Construction (current projects)
A Legend for each layer can be viewed from the Legend icon or from within the Layer List.
In addition to the data layers, the WWU Campus Map includes spatial “Bookmarks” (zoom to a specific building, parking lot or key place on campus), a Search function (search by building, department, institute, etc.), and a Show Current Location icon (for mobile devices).
On mobile devices the Action Bar controls / tools are typically docked at the bottom of the screen.
The WWU Campus Map(s) are maintained by the Spatial Institute at the College of the Environment, WWU.
For questions or comments on the WWU Campus Map contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWU Static / Printable Maps (PDF* files)
- General Campus Map
- Residence Halls & Dining
- Gender NeutralRestrooms
- Art on Campus
- WWU's Sculpture Tour
- Bikes (Micromobility) (also poster-size)
- Priority Snow Removal Routes (11x17)
- Artistic 'Bird's-Eye View'
- WWU Air Photo (2013) (11x17)
- WWU Vegetation (11x17)
- Bellingham-WWU (32x44)
From Interstate 5, take Exit #252 (Samish Way and WWU). Turn west onto Samish Way and follow the signs for Bill McDonald Parkway and the University Campus.
Visit Parking Services, call (360) 650-2945 or stop at the Campus Services Building near the corner of Bill McDonald Parkway and 21st Street.
- Printable Visitor Parking map
- Printable Evenings & Weekends Parking map
- Printable Permit Parking map
- Printable Residence Parking map
The Static maps listed above are 'geo-PDF' files. As such they can be downloaded and used in a GPS-enabled cell phone for on-campus (and optionally off-line) navigation using a geo-pdf app such as Avenza Maps:
- Download & install the Avenza Maps app
- Download a Static map (from the above list)
- Open the .pdf file, from your phone or tablet, using the Avenza Maps app