Personal Cell Phone Providers
Some cellular carriers offer discounts to employees of Western Washington University for their own personal cellular phone accounts. None of these plans have been negotiated or endorsed by the University and the University is not party to any agreements between university employees and vendors of cellular phone service.
Please visit theWashington State Department of Enterprise Servcies Cell Phones and Service Plans Master Contracts websitefor individual carrier details.
AT&T Service Discounts for Faculty/staff and Students
The offers are for new service activations and include a one-time $50 credit for faculty/staff and students for any new service activation that meets the criteria below. Hopefully folks will take advantage of the offer by visiting one of their retail stores - http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store/.
The employee discount – 15% & student – 10% discount still apply after the 180 days, you must be enrolled go to AT&T our enrollment site - https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/.
- Effective dates for the offer – 180 days
- A one-time credit applied to customers 3rd months bill:
- Faculty/staff and student paid for service:
- $50/new qualifying activation
- Eligible Devices include: Smartphones, Basic/Feature Phones, Quick Messaging Devices (QMD), Laptops, MiFi/Hotspot, USB Modems, Air Cards
- Eligible Service Plans include: Voice or Data rate plan with Monthly Reoccurring Charge greater than or equal to $30 (excludes Business Connect/Telemetry plans) All Group Share / Mobile Share plans with qualifying devices
- New activation only. Renewals, device/plan upgrades or migrations NOT eligible
- Excludes iPads/Tablets, Wireless Home Phone, Connected Car devices, SIM activations in Hardware (GPS Locator etc.), gaming devices, watches, cameras or any other devices not otherwise specifically listed as eligible above
- Excludes BusinessConnect / Telemetry family of rate plans, Custom National Flat Rate Plans or Custom Pay Per Use plans
To access employee and students specials for AT&T, please click the link listed above and enter your WWU email address in the "Students and Faculty" box.
You can also visit the AT&T Store at 4291 Meridian St Ste. E-105 (in front of Costco), mention you are from Western Washington University and that your discount foundation account number is 2406476.
To access employee specials for Sprint:
You may also call 1-888-457-6294 and ask for the Higher Education Government discount for being a WWU employee.
Student & Employee Information
To access student and employee specials for T-Mobile,
You may also bring your WWU ID to the T-Mobile store at 1315 W. Bakerview Road or to the Mobile Solution store at Bellis Fair Mall.
To access employee specials for Verizon Wireless,:
Enter your WWU email address in the "Work Email Address" box.
DiscountCell provides discounts on cell phone and tablet accessories. Use the link above to visit their sales site.