Please remember that before Travel Services can approve airfare for purchase, you must FIRST have an approved/locked form in TEM. Forms should be approved/locked before you call your travel agency.
In addition, if you use Bellingham Travel there is a daily deadline of 3:00pm – you need to confirm your airfare by 3:00pm. This gives Travel Services time to look-up, audit, and load airfare into our database.
If you have any questions, please contact Travel Services x3341 or Travel.Services@wwu.edu.
How will you pay?
Airfare with Approved Travel Agencies
Must have approved TA first before you contact one of the approved Agencies below. Give them your approved TA#:
- Contact and pricing information for Bellingham Travel
- Contact and pricing information for Travel Leaders
Airfare with (personal) WWU travel card
Must have approved TA first.
- Can purchase from any site
- Can be reimbursed before you travel
Airfare with personal credit card
Must have approved TA first
- Can also purchase from any site
- Cannot be reimbursed until after your trip
Airfare with Department credit card
see Department Travel card for rules and regs.