Spring Career Fair 2018
April 19, 2018 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Wade King Student Recreation Center - MAC Gym
Why you should come!
Whether it is your first quarter at Western or your last, a career fair is an invaluable opportunity to work on networking skills, learn about employers and gather information about internships and jobs. Why go?
- To make a good (or GREAT!) first impression in person
- To get the name and information of a real human at an organization you may want to intern at or work for
- To learn more about employers than you can online
- To learn how real world jobs and internships are not organized by major and explore what students with your degree can do in various organizations
- To be considered for internships or jobs that they may currently have posted (do your research!)
- To practice your networking skills in person with people who interview and make hiring decisions
If there is even one organization or industry you are interested in, you have a reason to go!
Preparing for a Career Fair
Career Fair Preparation Events: Stay tuned for pre-event workshops and resume clinics to help you prepare to make the most of your time at the fair! In the meantime, consult the resources below and get a head start.
Career Fair Preparation Resources
- How to Make Effective Use of a Career Fair
- Blog Post-Making the Most of Career Fairs
- What to Wear
- Keys to Success
Job and Internship Listings
Alcoa Intalco Works AmeriCorps VISTA Audio Control Autism Spectrum Therapies AXA Advisors LLC BECU Bellingham Bells Baseball Bridgeport School District Cascade Connections Cascade Job Corps College and Career Academy CMI Orchards Consolidated Supply Co. Country Financial Department of Financial Institutions DOWS Inc DIS Corp. Draper Valley Farms Enterprise Holdings Inc. Expeditors Faithlife Fastenal Fast Enterprises Flora Inc. Foothills Auto Center Hidden Valley Camp IDEX Health & Science Immaculate Conception School Insight Global Kaiser Permanente Keller Williams Western Realty Key Bank Kohls Department Store Medical Consultants Network Northwest Berry Co-op Northwestern Mutual - Puget Sound PACCAR Technical Center Pacific Northwest Autism Pacific Office Automation Peace Corps Pexco Pexco Aerospace, Inc PFL Plugable Technologies Rader Farms Romac Industries Semiahmoo Resort-Golf-Spa Sherwin Williams Sherwood Community Services Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa Skagit 911 Skagit Valley Casino Resort Sunrise Services INC T.C. Trading Company Target TEK Systems United States Army Recruiting United States Navy United States Postal Service University of Washington - School of Public Health USMC Officer Selection Office Seattle Washington Campus Compact Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board Wells Fargo Western Washington University MBA Wireless Applications Corp Woodmark Hotel YMCA of Greater Seattle