Disney's Approach to Business Excellence
Western Washington University and the Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce are proud to welcome Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence professional development course to the Lynnwood Convention Center.
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
In partnership with
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen your own organizational efforts.
In this look at the Disney approach to Business Excellence, you can:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
Until December 31st seats are available for a discounted $349 per person or $1980 for a table of 6. Limited sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact us for more information.
Space is limited!
Thank you to our sponsors!
This event is made possible in part from our event sponsors:
Although Disney Institute is presenting this program, the sponsor of this program, Western Washington University, and not Disney Institute, is responsible for marketing and promoting this program, and for providing and arranging for the venue, facilities and other items for this program. This includes any food and beverage offered at or in connection with this program. Western Washington University is not an agent of Disney Institute or its affiliates, and Disney Institute and its affiliates assume no liability relating to the event or for the acts or omissions of Western Washington University.
As to Disney artwork/ properties: © Disney