An Equal Opportunity Office publication.
To revise an existing entry or submit a new entry to the Diversity Handbook, please save a copy of the 2013 Submission Form and email back to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance please contact Lynae Rickman at 650-3307.
- Welcome and Table of Contents
- Section 1: President's and Provost's Office Initiatives
- Section 2: General Programs to Enhance Diversity
- Section 3: Academic Enrichment Initiatives
- Section 4: Initiatives for Recruitment and Retention
- Section 5: International Programs
- Section 6: Outreach Programs and Indices
If you wish to view the Diversity Handbook as one document, please click here.