Public Works Projects in Design
PW703 New Residence Hall
Project includes roofing over the existing roof assembly and installing flashing and counter flashing as part of the new work.
- Start Construction: June 2017
- Complete Construction: September 2018
- Contact: Ed Simpson, Assistant Director, Facilities Development, (360) 650-3231
PW704 – Multiple Building Replace Building Emergency Generators
This project replaces the antiquated and failing emergency building generators at Parks Hall and Fairhaven Academic. Parks Hall will be connected to the existing modern generator at Arntzen Hall, and a new modern generator will be provided at Fairhaven Academic.
- Start Construction: October 3, 2016
- Complete Construction: March 3, 2017
- Contact: Josh Kavulla, PE, Project Manager, (360) 650-3260
PW707 – Commissary Upgrade Electronic Safety Systems
This project replaces the existing fire alarm, mass notification, security devices, and expands coverage as required in the Commissary (CM).