See and Be Seen! Light yourself and your path to have a safer ride.
- A white front light visible for 500 feet and a red rear reflector are required by law from dusk through dawn.
- Wear reflective clothing.
- Add extra lights to yourself and your bike.
- Ride predictably.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Rules of Use for Campus Paths (Walk Zones, Shared Zones and Bike Paths)
- Bike laws
- Bike safety
- Community bike classes
- Register your bike with UPD
- How to put a bike on the front of a WTA bus
- Bike Lockers on Campus (Contact Sustainable Transportation for more information)
- Showers and clothes lockers are available at Carver Gym (call 650-3115 for more information).
- Whatcom County Bike Map
- City of Bellingham Bike Map
Request an Improvement or Report a Problem
To suggest a bike improvement or report a problem on campus, contact us.
To request a bike improvement within Bellingham city limits, use the city's Bike and Pedestrian Improvement Request.