Skagit Bridge Detour Information
Update, June 19th: Travel over the Skagit River via I-5 has been restored. A temporary bridge with reduced speed limits has opened. For further information, visit the WSDOT website.
A bridge over the Skagit River along I-5 has collapsed. Plan for detours, heavy traffic and delays.
- WSDOT now has a toll free number with a recording of updated detour information, as well as the opportunity to speak with a staff member during normal business hours. 1-855-873-0641
- Traffic cameras have been added at key locations. Click here to access them.
- Get the latest news at the WSDOT 'What's New' website.
- The detour will take a different route 6/15 due to a special event.
- Regular routes have been restored. Refer to posted schedules for travel via 80x.
- Boltbus reports travel with no delays. Visit the Boltbus website for additional updates and information.
- The Bellaire website reports on time travel. Visit the Airporter website for additional and update information.
- The temporary additional Seattle-Bellingham Amtrak Cascades service ends as I-5 reopens. For more information, read the WSDOT announcement.