Zipcar at Western Washington University
wheels with no strings attached
Western Washington University has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. Learn more and get started at www.zipcar.com/wwu
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older: rates start at just $7.50/hour or $69/day.
- Gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free!
- Join for only $15 a year.
- Membership is free for University departments. Apply with University Travel Card. To apply click here.
To use Zipcars
- Simply register as a member,
- Reserve a car online or by phone,
- Use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away.
- When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
- Use your Zipcard to lock the car.
For full information visit zipcar.com/universities/how or look for information in the Co Pilot book located in the zipcar glove box.
Zipcar Locations and Parking
Zipcars have two locations on campus:
- 11G parking lot on High Street, between the PAC and High Street Hall (2 vehicles).
- 32G parking lot at the Administrative Services Center on 32nd Street (1 vehicle).
- Temporarily for Fall - 2 vehicles are also available in the parking lot at Campus Services.
Parking a Zipcar in any campus location other than the designated Zipcar parking spaces requires the appropriate university parking permit.
For information on i.d. and/or documents needed for international students please refer to members.zipcar.com/apply/foreign-drivers.