Zipcar at Western Washington University
wheels with no strings attached
Western Washington University has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. Learn more and get started at www.zipcar.com/wwu
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older: rates start at just $7.50/hour or $69/day.
- Gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free!
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $35 in driving credit your first month.
- Membership is free for University departments. Apply with University Travel Card. To apply click here.
To use Zipcars
- Simply register as a member,
- Reserve a car online or by phone,
- Use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away.
- When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
- Use your Zipcard to lock the car.
For full information visit zipcar.com/universities/how or look for information in the Co Pilot book located in the zipcar glove box.
Zipcar Location and Parking
Zipcars are located in the 11G parking lot on High Street, between the Performing Arts Center and High Street Hall. Look for the Zipcar signs in the row nearest the PAC.
Parking a Zipcar in any campus location other than the designated Zipcar parking spaces requires the appropriate university parking permit.
For information on i.d. and/or documents needed for international students please refer to members.zipcar.com/apply/foreign-drivers.