Zipcar at Western Washington University
wheels with no strings attached
Western Washington University has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. Learn more and get started at www.zipcar.com/wwu
As a member you get:
- 24/7 access to Zipcars.
- Discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older.
- Gas, insurance and maintenance are included in the rental price.
- Join for only $15 a year.
- Membership is free for University departments. Apply with University OneCard. To apply click here.
To use Zipcars
- Simply register as a member,
- Reserve a car online or by phone,
- Use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away.
- When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
- Last but not least! Use your Zipcard once again to lock the car.
For full information visit zipcar.com/universities/how or look for information in the co-pilot book located in the zipcar glove box.
Zipcar Locations and Parking
Zipcars have three locations on campus:
- 7G parking lot on High Street adjacent to Higginson Hall.
- 15R parking lot on the north side of Ridgeway Commons.
- 12A parking lot adjacent to Fairhaven College.
Parking a Zipcar in any campus location other than the designated Zipcar parking spaces requires the appropriate university parking permit.
For information on i.d. and/or documents needed for international students please refer to members.zipcar.com/apply/foreign-drivers.