Employee Bus Passes
To purchase a bus pass use this e-sign form: Faculty and Staff WTA Quarterly Bus Pass
Paper forms are available in the Sustainable Transportation Office.
Cost to Employees
$23.00 per Quarter
Bus Pass Dates 2017-2018
Bus passes are available approximately 1-2 weeks before they are valid.
Fall Pass: Valid 9/25/2017-1/7/2018
Winter Pass: Valid 1/8/2018-4/1/2018
Spring Pass: Valid 4/2/2018-6/24/2018
Summer Pass: Valid 6/25/2018-9/25/2018
- Bus passes are available while supplies last.
- This per-quarter, pre-tax payment option is for full-time permanent employees. Contact the Sustainable Transportation Office if you are not sure if you are eligible for this option.
- Your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
Cash, Debit, Online Payment, or Credit (fee for payment with credit)
- When your esign form is received, the charge will be added to your account.
- Once you have been notified that your esign form has been approved, pay for your bus pass in the Student Business Office (Old Main 110) via cash, check or debit.
- You may also pay online using CashNet. CashNet accepts payments made with credit or from a checking or savings account.
- Please notify the Sustainable Transportation Office that you have paid, and your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
If your bus pass is lost, stolen, or damaged, a replacement pass can be purchased for $23 while supplies last. Use the Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Quarterly Bus Pass Form to replace your bus pass.
Employees who have purchased an employee bus pass are eligible for an After Hours Parking Permit at no charge and a Commuter Coupon Code. For a nominal fee, the Commuter Coupon Code allows you to park on campus 10 times in a quarter.
For more information about these and other parking permits, Parking Services is the place to go.
To apply and pay for all parking permits online, use the Parking Portal.