Employee Bus Passes
To purchase a bus pass use this e-sign form: Faculty and Staff WTA Quarterly Bus Pass
Paper forms are available in the Sustainable Transportation Office.
Cost to Employees
$23.00 per Quarter
Bus Pass Dates 2015-2016
Bus passes are available approximately two weeks before they are valid.
Fall Pass: Valid 9/19/2016-1/1/2017
Winter Pass: Valid 1/2/2017-3/26/201
Spring Pass: Valid 3/27/2017-6/18/2017
Summer Pass: Valid 6/19/2017-9/24/2017
- Bus passes are available while supplies last.
- This per-quarter, pre-tax payment option is for full-time permanent employees. Contact the Sustainable Transportation Office if you are not sure if you are eligible for this option.
- Your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
Cash, Debit, Online Payment, or Credit (fee for payment with credit)
- When your esign form is received, the charge will be added to your account.
- Once you have been notified that your esign form has been approved, pay for your bus pass in the Student Business Office (Old Main 110) via cash, check or debit.
- You may also pay online using CashNet. CashNet accepts payments made with credit or from a checking or savings account.
- Please notify the Sustainable Transportation Office that you have paid, and your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
If your bus pass is lost, a replacement pass can be purchased for $23 while supplies last. Use this e-sign form -Loss Report and Quarterly Bus Pass Replacement to report your bus pass as lost and to purchase a new one. If your pass is damaged, please retain it (or all of the pieces) for return to Sustainable Transportation and a replacement pass will be issued to you at no charge.
Employees who have purchased an employee bus pass (and do not have another parking permit) are eligible for a FREE After Hours parking permit.
For those days when you need your car on campus, staff and faculty who normally walk, bike, bus or carpool to campus may purchase for a nominal fee a 10-pack of Scratch Permits per quarter.
Apply for all types of parking permits online using the Parking Portal.
For more information about permits, Parking Services will help you.