Employee Bus Passes
Payroll and Cash bus pass purchasers use the same e-sign form: Faculty and Staff WTA Quarterly Bus Pass Form
Paper forms are available in the Sustainable Transportation Office.
Cost to Employees
$23.00 per Quarter
(fall, winter, spring, & summer)
Bus Pass Dates 2015-2016
Fall Pass: Valid 9/21/2015-1/4/2016
For sale September through November
Winter Pass: Valid 1/4/2016-3/27/2016
For sale December through February
Spring Pass: Valid 3/28/2016-6/19/2016
For sale mid March through May 28th
Summer Pass: Valid 6/20/2016-9/25/2016
For sale June through July
- Passes are generally for sale two weeks before they become valid.
To pay with Cash, Debit, Credit, Online Payment or Payroll Deduction, submit this esign form.
- This per-quarter, pre-tax payment option is for full time permanent employees. Contact the Sustainable Transportation Office to find out if you are eligible for this option.
- Your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop once your form is locked.
Cash, Debit, Online Payment, or Credit (2.75% fee for payment with credit)
- Once your esign form is received, the charge will be added to your account, and you will be notified that your esign form has been completed.
- Then, you have the option of paying at the student business office (Old Main 110) via cash, check or debit, or paying online via CashNet with accepted credit cards (MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by online check.
- Lastly, notify Sustainable Transportation that you have paid, and your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
If your pass is lost, a replacement pass can be purchased for $23 at Sustainable Transportation while supplies last. If your pass is damaged, please retain it (or all of the pieces) for return to Sustainable Transportation and a replacement pass will be issued to you at no charge.
Employees who have purchased an employee bus pass (and do not have another parking permit) are eligible for an After Hours parking permit.
Staff and faculty who normally walk, bike, bus or carpool to campus may purchase a 10-pack of Scratch Permits per quarter.
Apply for Parking Permits online using the Parking Portal
For more information about permits click here
or call 360-650-2945