Employee Bus Passes
To purchase a bus pass use this e-sign form: Faculty and Staff WTA Quarterly Bus Pass
Paper forms are available in the Sustainable Transportation Office.
Cost to Employees
$23.00 per Quarter
Bus Pass Dates 2015-2016
Bus passes are available approximately two weeks before they are valid.
Fall Pass: Valid 9/19/2016-1/1/2017
Winter Pass: Valid 1/2/2017-3/26/201
Spring Pass: Valid 3/27/2017-6/18/2017
Summer Pass: Valid 6/19/2017-9/24/2017
- Bus passes are available while supplies last.
- This per-quarter, pre-tax payment option is for full-time permanent employees. Contact the Sustainable Transportation Office if you are not sure if you are eligible for this option.
- Your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
Cash, Debit, Online Payment, or Credit (fee for payment with credit)
- When your esign form is received, the charge will be added to your account.
- Once you have been notified that your esign form has been approved, pay for your bus pass in the Student Business Office (Old Main 110) via cash, check or debit.
- You may also pay online using CashNet. CashNet accepts payments made with credit or from a checking or savings account.
- Please notify the Sustainable Transportation Office that you have paid, and your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
If your bus pass is lost, a replacement pass can be purchased for $23 while supplies last. Use this e-sign form -Loss Report and Quarterly Bus Pass Replacement to report your bus pass as lost and to purchase a new one.
If your bus pass is damaged, please retain it (or all of the pieces) for return to Sustainable Transportation and a replacement pass will be issued to you at no charge.
Employees who have purchased an employee bus pass are eligible for a FREE After Hours Parking Permit and a Commuter Coupon Code. The After Hours Parking Permit allows bus pass holders to park for free in designated parking lots from 4:30pm to 7:00am. For a nominal fee, the Commuter Coupon Code allows you to park on campus 10 times in a quarter.
For more information about these and other parking permits, Parking Services is the place to go.
To apply and pay for all parking permits online, use the Parking Portal.