Employee Bus Passes
***Please read carefully! Changes have been made to pricing and application process***
Cost to Employees
Quarterly Passes: $23.00 per individual quarter (fall, winter, spring, & summer quarters)
The summer quarter pass will now be available at the same $23 reduced price as Fall, Winter, and Spring passes.
Bus Pass Dates 2015-2016
Fall Pass: Valid 9/21/2015-1/4/2016
For sale September through November
Winter Pass: Valid 1/5/2016-3/27/2016
For sale December through February
Spring Pass: Valid 3/28/2016-6/19/2016
For sale mid March through May 28th
Summer Pass: Valid 6/20/2016-9/25/2016
For sale June through July
- Passes are generally for sale two weeks before they become valid.
Submit a payroll deduction esign form.
- This per-quarter, pre-tax payment option is for full time permanent employees. Contact the Sustainable Transportation Office to find out if you are eligible for this option.
- Your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop once your form is locked.
Submit a paper request form.
- Download the form here.
- Mail it to MS 9197, or fax it to 650-2090.
- Once your form is received, the charge will be added to your account, and you will be notified.
- Then, you have the option of paying at the student business office (Old Main 110) via cash, check or debit, or paying online via CashNet with accepted credit cards (MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by online check. Online payment by a credit card incurs a transaction fee.
- Lastly, notify Sustainable Transportation that you have paid, and your bus pass will be mailed to your campus mailstop.
Employees who do not have internet access at work, please call x7960 for a bus pass request form.
If your pass is lost, a replacement pass can be purchased for $23 at Sustainable Transportation while supplies last. If your pass is damaged, please retain it (or all of the pieces) for return to Sustainable Transportation and a replacement pass will be issued to you at no charge.
After Hours Parking Pass
Employees who have purchased an employee bus pass (and do not have another parking permit) are eligible for an after hours parking pass. Apply online here
Please contact Parking Services with questions (360) 650-2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Staff and faculty who normally walk, bike, bus or carpool to campus may purchase one packet of 10 scratch-off one-day parking permits per quarter. The 2015-2016 cost is $13.60 per pack of 10. Commuter permit lot assignment is limited to available space. Each packet includes an evening and weekend parking permit, good for up to one year. Commuter permit packets are available at Parking Services.