How to Find a Job
The Career Services Center offers a full range of services to assist students and alumni in developing the skills necessary to conduct a successful job search. The Center can also help you identify and connect with employers, practice your interviewing skills and connect you to online resources. The following services and programs are available to help you in your job search efforts:
- Meet with a Counselor
- Viking CareerLink (online job database)
- On-Campus Recruiting Each year employers come to the Western campus to interview students for permanent career positions, as well as internships, in business, industry, government, and education. Students are provided opportunities to learn about employment options and meet with employer representatives to further their career pursuits.
- Career Fairs Get an inside edge on your career by networking with representatives and hiring managers from a wide range of private sector companies, non-profits, and government agencies at one of our quarterly career fairs.
- International Opportunities
- Info on Employment of WWU Grads Curious to know what those who have gone before you are doing? Check out our annual employment surveys to research which companies snag WWU grads, average salaries earned by major and where grads go to graduate school.
- On-Line Resources
- Internship & Job Resources for International Students at WWU